Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm Going To Have To Start Carrying A Digital Recorder

Jane and I drove to Mom's this evening. Here is our actual conversation:

Jane: Is this the way to Evan's house?

Me: You could get to Evan's house this way, yeah.

Jane: I thought so. I remember all these trees in this specific order.

(Less than one minute later)

Jane: You know those two big circles in front of you? [The Speedometer and the Tachometer]

Me: Yes.

Jane: They look like eyes. And those three circles between them look like a unibrow. I know what a unibrow looks like because I made one with ketchup on my giant chicken nugget at lunch today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane is awesome!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Tag!

http://prettybabies.blogspot.com/2008/06/5-things-meme.html

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon, I am trying to locate a Brandon Stenger who used to live in Lebanon, Tennessee. He and I were friends in Jr. High. Might that possibly be you?

Ryan Trammel
ryantrammel@hotmail.com

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home