Saturday, September 23, 2006

Here's Something For You To Look Forward To

JANE: (In tears) Daddy, my nose hurts and I think there's something up my nose.

ME: Calm down. What do you mean you think there's something up your nose? What's up your nose?

JANE: I don't know.

ME: What do you mean you don't know? Did you put something up your nose?

JANE: (Crying harder) I don't know.

ME: What was it? How did it get in your nose?

JANE: (Crying so hard she can barely speak) I don't know.

ME: What side is it on?

JANE: (Pointing) This side.

So I pressed on her other nostril and told her to blow. And out came a small purple cylinder, approximately 3/8 of an inch long and a 1/4 inch wide.

ME: What is this?

JANE: (Still crying) I don't know.

ME: Did you put this up your nose?

JANE: I was just watching the movie and playing around and it just went up my nose.

ME: I think it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home